Aon United Remote
Senior UX Designer 2019 – present
- Currently leading the UX team in the redesign of a highly customizable HR benefits platform, resulting in our biggest client adding 32 new markets to their contract.
- Contribute on an ongoing basis to the evolution of the Aon design system, with a focus on accessibility.
- Designed e-commerce insurance websites for domestic and overseas markets (including Singapore, Hong Kong, and China.)
- Redesigned the Pay Equity application to make it easier for companies to analyze salary data, identify pay disparities, and model solutions.
- Updated the Data Analytics Service Platform to better enable Aon consultants to articulate findings to clients using third party data visualization tools.
Palantir.net Chicago, IL
Web Designer 2016 – 2018
- Lead the visual and UI design of large scale Drupal websites for healthcare and education institutions, including the University of Chicago and Union College.
- Built in-browser living style guides to document atomic components and UI patterns for both clients and developers.
- Developed processes to improve Section 508 compliance, educated clients and colleagues about accessibility, and contributed to the development of WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
Sidley Austin Chicago, IL
Production Designer 2014 – 2016
- Redesigned London and Hong Kong recruiting materials.
- Produced the annual pro bono report, in collaboration with marketing professionals, partners, and vendors.
Top Shelf Design Arlington, VA
Lead Graphic Designer 2013 – 2014
- Art directed and oversaw projects spanning two to six months from conception to execution by interfacing with designers, developers, copywriters, and print houses.
Graphic Designer 2011 – 2013
- Designed websites, identity, and print pieces for nonprofits, think tanks, government contractors, lobbying groups, and startups.
- Directed the internship program, including hiring, mentoring, and managing them.
- Adobe CC
- Atomic Design
- CSS and SCSS
Education and Recognition
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Washington University in St. Louis, 2009
- Winner of the Graphic Design USA American Package Design Awards Food + Beverage Category, 2014